The New Safari Touch Steering line is part of the unique Smart Trike 4-in-1 tricycle designed for babies from 10 months that grows with the child. As your child's abilities and independence increase the tricycle's parts can be re-arranged to better accommodate him or her, making for a safe and remarkably versatile tricycle to be enjoyed all through some of an infant's most growth-filled months. Smart Trike's new Touch Steering technology maneuvers the trike with the slightest touch, giving the child a comfortable ride managed effortlessly by the parent.
Smart Trikes are designed with wild trendy designs and a printed material canopy, bag and colourful rubber wheels which give a fun, fashionable look to the product. The Smart-Trike Safari, 4-in-1 is versatile and safe: an adorable convertible.
Stage 1--10 months old
At 10 months old the baby can use the foot rest and benefits from the safety of the high back support, enclosing chair arms, seat belt and tipping bucket and even has a stylish canopy for shade. The parent controls the trike using the long rear handle, which includes a handy zip-up bag.
Stage 2--18 months old
At 18 months the parent retains the push and pull control of the trike but the seat converts. The baby enjoys the ride (and safety of the seat belt, chair arms and front-wheel clutch) while developing confidence, balance and motor skills.
Stage 3--24 months old
At 24 months the Smart Trike becomes a training tricycle and allows kids to learn how to use the non-slip pedals. Parents can still retain safe control of the trike as necessary with the long rear handle.
Stage 4--30-36 months old
From 30 months you can remove the parent handle, close the safety clutch and convert the Smart Trike into a fully independent tricycle--the kind kids can pedal by themselves.
Write Your Own Review
1. Our cut off point for dispatching orders on the same day that you place them is 1pm.
2. Most of our orders are delivered the next working day by Tuffnells or Parcelforce unless you have selected a future date that is more convenient for you. The delivery time slot is all day and between 8am and 6pm.
3. If you are not at home when delivery is attempted, the courier will leave a calling card with further instructions. A re delivery charge of £9.95 may apply.
4. Standard weekday delivery is free of charge on all items however this offer is only available to standard UK mainland addresses - Remote areas along with Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Europe and any other offshore locations are excluded from this offer - Please see your checkout page for your delivery charge
5. Any item that you purchased from us can be returned if you change your mind within 14 days, providing that the item is unused and in its original packaging. If you decide to send goods back to us, you will be required to arrange and pay for returning the item(s) You must request a returns authorisation code from us. Please see our returns policy for full details
6. A signature will be required on delivery of your item; you will be required to check the box of the item for any damage when signing for the item. In the unlikely event that your item is received damaged or missing parts we request that you notify us within 24 hours of delivery wherever this is possible.