Royal Scout XT Dirt scooter can help you take your scootering to the next level. Fitted with RockStar II Hubs, SCS compression clamp, thread-less Royal headset, TPR grips and super size flex brake to ensure amazing control and comfort at all times for the rider. The Royal XT Dirt Scooter has impeccable durability and strength with it's heat treated aluminium deck/neck and CroMoly steel bars.
Handling all terrains the Royal Scout XT Dirt Scooter enables you to go where you haven't been before.
Royal Scout XT Dirt Scooter Deck:
Super-Strong 6061-T6 Heat Treated Aluminium
Durable Anodized Finish
“Quad-Rib” Deck Extrusion - 12.5cm Wide / 1000R Concave
“X-Neck” - Proprietary Neck Extrusion / Max. Weld Length
Royal XT Forks:
Bomber Strong Hi-Tensile Steel
Thread-less Royal Headset
High Precision Headset Bearings
Standard Compression Systems - (SCS)
Royal Scout XT Dirt Scooter Bars:
Durable Powder Coating
200mm Pneumatic MBS T1 Tyres
Strong MBS RockStar II Hubs
ABEC 5 Chrome Steel Bearings
Super Size Flec Brake
Write Your Own Review
1. Our cut off point for dispatching orders on the same day that you place them is 1pm. If your order is placed after 1pm, on a weekend or a non working day, your goods will be dispatched on the next working day.
2. Our orders are delivered by third party courrier's and the delivery will be between 8am and 6pm on an all day delivery slot. If you are not at home when delivery is attempted, the driver will leave a calling card with further instructions. In this scenario a re delivery charge of £9.95 may apply.
4. Delivery is only £4.95 all items to available to standard UK mainland addresses - Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Europe and any other offshore locations are excluded from this offer - Please see your checkout page for your delivery charge
5. Any item that you purchased from us can be returned if you change your mind within 14 days, providing that the item is unused and in its original packaging. If you decide to send goods back to us, you will be required to arrange and pay for returning the item(s) You must request a returns authorisation code from us. Please see our returns policy for full details
6. A signature will be required on delivery of your item; you will be required to check the box of the item for any damage when signing for the item. In the unlikely event that your item is received damaged or missing parts we request that you notify us within 24 hours of delivery where possible.