Royal Scout Pro is best Royal dirt scooter available.Making up this amazing dirt scooter is a custom made deck with x-shaped neck, CroMoly pro forks, MBS tyres, Pro bars and a thread-less headset! Fitted with soft kraton rubber grips with integrated CNC grip clamps giving the rider ultimate comfort at all times. Made with CroMoly steel and heat treated aluminium which gives the scooter incredible strength and durability against any terrain or damage.
No longer are you limited to skate parks the Royal Scout pro allows you to take on any terrain with great ease. ABEC 5 bearings allow you to destroy those dirt jumps or trails.
Features of Royal Scout Pro Deck:
Super Strong Heat Treated Aluminium
Quad Rib Deck Extrusion- 12.5cm wide
X-Neck Proprietary Neck Extrusion
Durable Anodise Finish
Royal Pro Dirt Scooter Forks:
Bomber CroMoly Steel
Thread-less Neco Headset
BMX Style Forks
SCS (Standard Compression System)
High Precision Sealed Headset
Royal Scout Pro Bars:
52cm wide X 45cm high
Soft Kraton Rubber Grips
Durable Powder Coating
MBS T3 Tyres for etra grip
Super Strong MBS RockStar Pro Hubs
Super Size Flex Brake
ABEC 5 Chrome Steel Bearings with High Speed Lubriant
Write Your Own Review
1. Our cut off point for dispatching orders on the same day that you place them is 1pm.
2. Most of our orders are delivered the next working day by Tuffnells or Parcelforce unless you have selected a future date that is more convenient for you. The delivery time slot is all day and between 8am and 6pm.
3. If you are not at home when delivery is attempted, the courier will leave a calling card with further instructions. A re delivery charge of £9.95 may apply.
4. Standard weekday delivery is free of charge on all items however this offer is only available to standard UK mainland addresses - Remote areas along with Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Europe and any other offshore locations are excluded from this offer - Please see your checkout page for your delivery charge
5. Any item that you purchased from us can be returned if you change your mind within 14 days, providing that the item is unused and in its original packaging. If you decide to send goods back to us, you will be required to arrange and pay for returning the item(s) You must request a returns authorisation code from us. Please see our returns policy for full details
6. A signature will be required on delivery of your item; you will be required to check the box of the item for any damage when signing for the item. In the unlikely event that your item is received damaged or missing parts we request that you notify us within 24 hours of delivery wherever this is possible.