Ripsar Kids BMX Scooters give scooters a whole new style with its old school frame and 12" air tyres. Scooting is made that bit easier with extra stability and safety created by the rear V brake and 11" footplate. BMX scooters are growing in popularity and Toyz World are proud to offer this premium branded high specification retro scooter that is packed with features.
Forget about your standard foot brake, the rear V brake gives the rider immense control at all times and the wide footplate, soft grip handles and pneumatic air tyres provides the ultimate comfort. Teamed with adjustable handlebars that allow the kids scooter to grow as your child does, this scooter will certainly last for years to come!
Here at Toyz World we source premium brands that offer something a little different to our customers. The Ripsar brand has been a massive hit, so if you are looking for a retro scooter that is high specification, high quality and brilliant value, then Ripsar have developed the perfect children’s scooter for you.
We always advise our customers to make sure their child is provided with the correct safety equipment before riding a kick scooter. A helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, sensible shoes and gloves are recommended at all times. Kids BMX scooters are lots of fun but safety is first priority.
Features of the Ripsar BMX Kids Scooter:
Robust metal frame
Soft comfort grip handles
Adjustable Handle Bars
12 inch pneumatic air tyres
Easy Follow Step By Step Instructions
All tools required included
Specification of the Ripsar BMX Kids Scooter:
Suitable for ages 5+
Available in Pink and Blue
Max Weight Capacity: 50kg
6 Months Warranty
Handle Bar Height: 68cm - 75cm*
Footplate: Length 26cm X Width 11cm X Height (from floor) 17cm*
*all dimensions are approximate
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:- Warning; kids kick scooters are not suitable to be ridden on roads, public footpaths or in traffic, protective safety wear is required at all times such as helmet, elbow and knee pads, gloves and suitable shoes. Skill is required to prevent collision and injury to the rider and third parties. Adult supervision is required at all times
Write Your Own Review
1. Our cut off point for dispatching orders on the same day that you place them is 1pm.
2. Most of our orders are delivered the next working day by Tuffnells or Parcelforce unless you have selected a future date that is more convenient for you. The delivery time slot is all day and between 8am and 6pm.
3. If you are not at home when delivery is attempted, the courier will leave a calling card with further instructions. A re delivery charge of £9.95 may apply.
4. Standard weekday delivery is free of charge on all items however this offer is only available to standard UK mainland addresses - Remote areas along with Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Europe and any other offshore locations are excluded from this offer - Please see your checkout page for your delivery charge
5. Any item that you purchased from us can be returned if you change your mind within 14 days, providing that the item is unused and in its original packaging. If you decide to send goods back to us, you will be required to arrange and pay for returning the item(s) You must request a returns authorisation code from us. Please see our returns policy for full details
6. A signature will be required on delivery of your item; you will be required to check the box of the item for any damage when signing for the item. In the unlikely event that your item is received damaged or missing parts we request that you notify us within 24 hours of delivery wherever this is possible.