Is the 12V Range Rover Evoque Kids Electric Car a bit too powerful for your little one? Not to worry this 6V model is perfect, with all the great features of the 12V version including parental remote which allows you to take full control whilst your little one sits back and enjoys their ride.
MP3 connection, volume control, realistic lights and sounds and dashboard controls are just some of the many amazing features this Range Rover 6V Kids electric car has. Available in Black and White makes this perfect for girls and boys alike ages 3-6 under 25KG. Replica of the original Range Rover Evoque Key enables your little one to start their kid’s electric car with realistic engine sounds.
Features Of Range Rover Evoque Kids Electric Car:
Parental Remote Control
12V Battery, 2 Motors
Realistic Gear Stick
Realistic Sounds (Controlled By Steering Wheel)
Realistic Working Lights
Maximum Weight 25KG
Realistic Key Start
2 Speeds. Low Speed: 2-3km/h (D1) High Speed (D2): 3-4km/h
Charge Time: 8-10 hours.
Length 120CM X Height 52CM X Width 65CM
Here at Toyz World we believe that safety is always the top priority. Therefore please note that:
Kids Electric Cars are never to be used on public roads or pavements.
They must only be used on private property with the owner’s consent.
Appropriate protective equipment and clothing must be worn at all times.
Children must be fully supervised by an adult at all times.
It is essential for your child’s safety that you fully read and follow all instructions before use.
Looks the real deal Review by Ema Sawn
Price Value Quality
My boy looks the real deal! Definitely his favourite birthday gift. His older sister now wants one for Christmas! (Posted on 24/11/2014)
Remember to charge fully Review by Michelle75
Price Value Quality
My little girl loves this especially as it matches her dads! I didnt give it a full charge to start off with so when she first used it the battery died quite quick so remember to charge it for a long time for the first time. After i had charged properly the battery lasted just as long as i had expected it to. (Posted on 28/10/2014)
Great Quality Review by Hannah66
Quality Price Value
Really great quality. Glad i decided on this model rather than one of the cheaper ones. It is so realistically designed! My little one loves it. (Posted on 20/10/2014)
Write Your Own Review
1. Our cut off point for dispatching orders on the same day that you place them is 1pm.
2. Most of our orders are delivered the next working day by Tuffnells or Parcelforce unless you have selected a future date that is more convenient for you. The delivery time slot is all day and between 8am and 6pm.
3. If you are not at home when delivery is attempted, the courier will leave a calling card with further instructions. A re delivery charge of £9.95 may apply.
4. Standard weekday delivery is free of charge on all items however this offer is only available to standard UK mainland addresses - Remote areas along with Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Europe and any other offshore locations are excluded from this offer - Please see your checkout page for your delivery charge
5. Any item that you purchased from us can be returned if you change your mind within 14 days, providing that the item is unused and in its original packaging. If you decide to send goods back to us, you will be required to arrange and pay for returning the item(s) You must request a returns authorisation code from us. Please see our returns policy for full details
6. A signature will be required on delivery of your item; you will be required to check the box of the item for any damage when signing for the item. In the unlikely event that your item is received damaged or missing parts we request that you notify us within 24 hours of delivery wherever this is possible.