The Osprey Quad Ramp Fun Box comes with 4 mini ramps all with 135 degree transitions to gain huge air and pull off some amazing grabs! Fitted with anti-slip grip strips and extra traction the quad ramp could not be more secure. The quad skate ramp can be used with scooters, BMX's, roller blades and skateboards.
The Quad Ramp is great teamed with teamed with other Osprey ramps including the Osprey Rail and Ramp Combo. Being a much larger ramp set in the Osprey collection ensures great value for money.
280cm X 245cm X 30cm
135 degree transition
Made with high impact PP
Max Weight: 100kg
Anti-Slip grip strips
Write Your Own Review
1. Our cut off point for dispatching orders on the same day that you place them is 1pm. If your order is placed after 1pm, on a weekend or a non working day, your goods will be dispatched on the next working day.
2. Our orders are delivered by third party courrier's and the delivery will be between 8am and 6pm on an all day delivery slot. If you are not at home when delivery is attempted, the driver will leave a calling card with further instructions. In this scenario a re delivery charge of £9.95 may apply.
4. Delivery is only £4.95 all items to available to standard UK mainland addresses - Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Europe and any other offshore locations are excluded from this offer - Please see your checkout page for your delivery charge
5. Any item that you purchased from us can be returned if you change your mind within 14 days, providing that the item is unused and in its original packaging. If you decide to send goods back to us, you will be required to arrange and pay for returning the item(s) You must request a returns authorisation code from us. Please see our returns policy for full details
6. A signature will be required on delivery of your item; you will be required to check the box of the item for any damage when signing for the item. In the unlikely event that your item is received damaged or missing parts we request that you notify us within 24 hours of delivery where possible.