What makes the BeBop Balloon Bouncy Castle a great buy?
The BeBop Balloon has loads to keep the children bouncing for hours yet is small enough not to overtake your whole garden. Featuring a ball pit, large bounce area, bouncy slide and basketball hoop this is an excellent value castle. Every BeBop bouncy castle is delivered with the electric blower fan, anchor pegs, repair kit and a storage bag so you don’t need to buy anything else to start bouncing.
Setting up is quick, easy and fuss free...
The BeBop Balloon inflates in approximately 2 minutes and is so easy to carry and set up. Weighing only 10kg* it’s no problem moving about the garden or even popping into the boot of the car. When you’re finished simply detach the fan, untie the outlet and roll into the storage bag that BeBop provides for you… Easy!
So why buy a BeBop bouncy castle?
BeBop are fast becoming the leading band in home use kids bouncy castles and supply fantastic quality premium products. Every BeBop bouncy castle is manufactured from the highest quality sandwiched Nylon and PVC making them durable and lightweight and every single seam is double machine stitched for added strength. Follow the maintenance and safe play instructions and your BeBop Balloon bouncy castle will last for years to come
Features of the BeBop Balloon Bouncy Castle
- Large bouncy castle
- Ball pit with inflated sides
- Small basketball style hoop
- Bouncy exit slide - Includes fan, anchor pegs, repair kit and free storage bag
Specifications of the Balloon Bouncy Castle
- Overall dimensions 300cm x 280cm x 175cm* (9.8ft x 9.2ft x 5.7ft*)
- 330w fan included
- 4 plastic anchor pegs and repair kit
- Suitable for ages 3-8 years old
- 28kg maximum weight per child
- 134cm maximum height per child
- Maximum 3 children at any one time
- Maximum overall weight limit 84kg
*Dimensions and weights are approximate as these measurements will have been taken when the bouncy castle is fully inflated.
Write Your Own Review
1. Our cut off point for dispatching orders on the same day that you place them is 1pm. If your order is placed after 1pm, on a weekend or a non working day, your goods will be dispatched on the next working day.
2. Our orders are delivered by third party courrier's and the delivery will be between 8am and 6pm on an all day delivery slot. If you are not at home when delivery is attempted, the driver will leave a calling card with further instructions. In this scenario a re delivery charge of £9.95 may apply.
4. Delivery is only £4.95 all items to available to standard UK mainland addresses - Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Europe and any other offshore locations are excluded from this offer - Please see your checkout page for your delivery charge
5. Any item that you purchased from us can be returned if you change your mind within 14 days, providing that the item is unused and in its original packaging. If you decide to send goods back to us, you will be required to arrange and pay for returning the item(s) You must request a returns authorisation code from us. Please see our returns policy for full details
6. A signature will be required on delivery of your item; you will be required to check the box of the item for any damage when signing for the item. In the unlikely event that your item is received damaged or missing parts we request that you notify us within 24 hours of delivery where possible.