Our all new range of Radio Controlled Helicopters are the ultimate gift for those interested in R/C air vehicles. Suitable for beginners, this budget helicopter is armed with everything you need to take to the skies!
The 9051 is another great helicopter for beginners. It comes built with a metal frame and a built in gyro. This model is specially designed to fly indoors and will provide hours of entertainment. The 9051 also comes with flashing LED lights, which makes it really cool to fly in the dark.
The reason this helicopter is great for beginners is because there is a built in gyro which helps stabilize the flight, so you are ready for a steady and safe lift off, right out of the box. The 9051 is also designed with real life helicopter styling and almost resembles the real thing. Turn off the lights while flying the 9051 to put on a great light show, the helicopter has flashing multi-color LED lights to bring some fun color and light to the darkness.
With 3 channel digital proportional control and a body that is made from high grade materials, the 9051 can withstand many of the crashes you will encounter when trying to learn how to fly. The frame isn't made of plastic; the 9051 is armed with a full aluminum alloy frame which will definitely protect it.
This model comes completely ready to fly, with a radio control range of 200ft, you will have a lot of flying space to try out the techniques you will eventually pick up on. Measuring at just under 17inches this helicopter can quickly be transported to almost anywhere you go.
Full function 3 channel radio control (Left /Right, Forward/Backward, Hover, and Lands)
Real life helicopter styling 3 channel digital proportional control
Bright flashing muti-color LED lights
Unique material withstand crashes
Flies over 100m high 2 powerful 130 main motors + Tail Motor
Newly designed super strong crashworthy propeller
Altitude and rotor speed control
Flight stabilizing system
Aluminum Alloy Frame
Up to 60m (200 ft) radio control range
Ready To Fly, Easy To Fly
Complete Kit, Ready to Fly (Everything is included and 100% assembled -- only required 6 AA batteries for the radio transmitter to start flying)
Length: 430mm (16.9 inch)
Main Rotor Diameter: 340mm (13.3 inch)
Battery: 3.7V 1000 Li-Polymer battery
Flight Time: 10 minutes
Helicopter (100% assembled) 3 Channel Radio Remote Controller Rechargeable 3.7V 1000mAh Li-Polymer battery AC wall battery balance charger
Write Your Own Review
1. Our cut off point for dispatching orders on the same day that you place them is 1pm. If your order is placed after 1pm, on a weekend or a non working day, your goods will be dispatched on the next working day.
2. Our orders are delivered by third party courrier's and the delivery will be between 8am and 6pm on an all day delivery slot. If you are not at home when delivery is attempted, the driver will leave a calling card with further instructions. In this scenario a re delivery charge of £9.95 may apply.
4. Delivery is only £4.95 all items to available to standard UK mainland addresses - Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Europe and any other offshore locations are excluded from this offer - Please see your checkout page for your delivery charge
5. Any item that you purchased from us can be returned if you change your mind within 14 days, providing that the item is unused and in its original packaging. If you decide to send goods back to us, you will be required to arrange and pay for returning the item(s) You must request a returns authorisation code from us. Please see our returns policy for full details
6. A signature will be required on delivery of your item; you will be required to check the box of the item for any damage when signing for the item. In the unlikely event that your item is received damaged or missing parts we request that you notify us within 24 hours of delivery where possible.