This Huge BeBop 13.5 Fortress Airflow Bouncy Castle is the ultimate all in one activity inflatable. Safety netting encloses the whole castle to any fall from the inflatable, also above the slide platform is a safety net so kids cannot stand up at the top of the slide. All these features are there to give parents peace of mind that their children will be safe using it.
Featuring double and quadruple stitching using the highest quality materials available to ensure this bouncy castle will be used for years to come. Why rent a bouncy castle for a day when you can have your own bouncy castle for just a fraction of the cost! The BeBop Fortress Bouncy Castle is very easy to setup, just connect the fan, inflate the castle, then peg it down and your ready to go. The castle folds up to a convenient size for storage or transport .
With the choice of slide, bounce area, ball pit and splash pool the kids will never get bored of the BeBop Fortress Bouncy Castle!
Inflates in under 2 minutes
Size: Length 415CM x Width 310CM x Height 215CM
All in one, slide, bouncy castle and ball pit.
480W Electric Fan Included
Stays inflated even with small pinholes
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Quick easy assembly
Carry Bag Included
4 Anchor Pegs Included
6 Month Fan Warranty
Fortress Bouncy Castle Specification:
Weight limit: 240kg
Max User Weight: 60KG
Suitable for 3+ years
Compact storage design
Heavy duty safety netting
Blower Plugs into your standard home electrical socket
Full Dimensions Of Fortress Bouncy Castle
Footprint: Length 415cm X Width 310cm X Height 215cm
Bounce Area: Length 235cm X Width 155cm
Slide: Length 195cm X Width 65cm X Height 140cm
Ball Pit: Length 100cm X Width 110cm
Entrance: Length 100cm X Width 140cm
very good quality Review by steve
Price Value Quality
ordered thursday arrived friday 8 30 very well packed and of very good quality thought it would be just plastic this should last for years the kids love it they are only 2 so there is plenty of room for them to grow into it even the pegs are really strong and blows up in minuets would highly recommend this product this should save money in the long run no more bored weekends (Posted on 17/04/2015)
Great bouncy castle Review by Tamara99
Price Value Quality
This has been great. Used it throughout the summer with no issues at all. It has been used nearly every day apart from those days with rain! The kids love it, they haven't been bored once. There is so much for them to do on the one bouncy castle. Definitely recommend this to anyone with kids. (Posted on 01/10/2013)
love it Review by kellyann
Price Value Quality
Absolutely love this bouncy castle. The kids love it! There is so much for them to do, bounce, slide and ball pit! (Posted on 31/07/2013)
Write Your Own Review
1. Our cut off point for dispatching orders on the same day that you place them is 1pm.
2. Most of our orders are delivered the next working day by third party courrier's. Specific delivery times are outlined on product pages. If you are not at home when delivery is attempted, the driver will leave a calling card with further instructions.
4. Delivery is only £4.95 all items to available to standard UK mainland addresses - Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Europe and any other offshore locations are excluded from this offer - Please see your checkout page for your delivery charge
5. Any item that you purchased from us can be returned if you change your mind within 14 days, providing that the item is unused and in its original packaging. If you decide to send goods back to us, you will be required to arrange and pay for returning the item(s) You must request a returns authorisation code from us. Please see our returns policy for full details
6. A signature will be required on delivery of your item; you will be required to check the box of the item for any damage when signing for the item. In the unlikely event that your item is received damaged or missing parts we request that you notify us within 24 hours of delivery